EC-Series Bulk Product ConveyorStandard Products
EC-Series Bulk Product Conveyor
The Shibuya Hoppmann EC-Series Bulk Product Conveyor can be used as a bulk conveying system or can be modified to accommodate a bulk hopper for any prefeeding need. This low cost conveyor uses formed edge product rails which are slotted to adjust the amount of clearance between the belt cleats and the side walls, rugged 3/8” thick belt cleats for heavy duty applications, and a product well at the base to prevent parts from falling. The EC Bulk Product Conveyor speeds of over 60 feet per minute can be achieved, allowing for the movement of large quantities of parts.
|Total Equipment Weight**||500lbs. / 227kg|
*Motor is optional.
** Dependent upon length.
- Standard Features
- 304 stainless steel exterior construction
- Four (4′) foot through twelve (12′) foot lengths available in 1 foot increments
- 4.00″ diameter pulleys
- FDA/USDA white PVC belt with heavy duty 2″ tall cleats
- Adjustable formed edge product rails
- Direct drive, side mount reducer (can be mounted on either side)
- Available Options
- DC/AC motors available in 90VDC, 115VAC, 230VAC and 460VAC
- Stainless steel support stand
- Washdown bearings
- Longer conveyor lengths
- Other cleat pitches available
- Custom chutes available
|A||Overall Length of Channel||5′ (60″) – 13′ (156″)||1524 mm – 3963 mm|
|B||Pulley Center Distance||4′ (48″) – 12′ (144″)||1219 mm – 3658 mm|
|C||Channel (Bed) Width||16.00″||406 mm|
|D||Belt Width||12.00″||305 mm|
|E||Cleat Pitch (Standard)||12.00″||305 mm|
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation strives to improve its products and reserves the right to change or discontinue specifications and designs shown in this information sheet without notice and without incurring obligation. Revised: 05/18.