Quotation Estimator - Indianapolis, INCareers
Shibuya Hoppmann has an immediate opening for a Quotation Estimator in our Indianapolis, IN office.
The Quotation Estimator will collect data and estimate inputs (e.g. identify tooling techniques, such as estimated labor and materials) from a similar project, or design a new estimate, for new projects required to manufacture our systems. Will report to the Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings (in order to identify the needs of the customer with regards to special limitations, compliance regulations, equipment needs, etc.);
- Work in conjunction with the Engineering Group and Sales Group to determine the correct approaches to manufacture machinery;
- Develop clear and detailed descriptions for customers;
- Develop and maintaining excellent client relationships and helping to establish new ones;
- Maintain documentation and orderly estimates of project files
- Some experience of centrifugal feeder systems
- Must be proficient at multi-tasking and organizing activities to meet deadlines
- Experience working in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the technical requirements of the part-feeding industry
- Must be willing and able to travel to customer sites to attend meetings and give presentations
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and authorization to work in the United States
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).