Experienced Mechanical Technician (Day Shift)Careers
Shibuya Hoppmann, a global manufacturer of automated packaging machinery, has an immediate opening for an experienced Mechanical Technician at our Madison Heights, VA facility.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Proper use of manual/power shop tools and measuring instruments
- Ability to use basic fabrication equipment
- Knowledge of fabrication methods and material usage for sheet metal and machined parts
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods, lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted and crawl under/step over equipment easily.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing and able to travel occasionally for work
- 2-4 years of experience with machine assembly and/or maintenance required.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to:
E-mail: hr@ShibuyaHoppmann.com (preferred)
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Manager
7849 Coppermine Drive
Manassas, Virginia 20109