Admin Assistant - Manassas, VACareers
Are you looking for a job where your work will vary from day to day… with no two days alike?
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant for their Manassas VA office. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills as well as an ability and willingness to adapt and adjust in a fast-paced work environment.
- Assist with inventory control and purchasing of office supplies
- Communicate with service providers (cleaning company, copier maintenance, etc.)
- Communicate with team members in other departments
- Sort and distribute mail and other company materials
- Support Accounts Payable with filing, mail outs, and other misc. tasks
- Support Accounts Receivable with data entry and other misc. tasks
- Support Human Resources with mail outs and other misc. tasks
- Answer main line telephone
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive problem solver and creative thinker
- Contributes to team and offers support when needed
- Comfortable, willing and able to engage with customers and colleagues in person, on the phone, via email, etc.
- Office experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe software
Office hours: 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).