Welder (Madison Heights)Careers
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation has an immediate opening for a TIG / MIG Welder at our Madison Heights facility.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Oversee the selection of materials and equipment required for welding
- Measure and align workpieces using straightedges, clamps, and calipers
- Carry out grinding and thermal cutting operations to obtain various textures and sizes for metal parts
- Set-up of welding equipment
- Operate power and hand tools such as arc welders, buffing machine, and scrapers
- Select and install torch tips, filler rods, and flux according to the thickness of metal materials
- Maintain good working knowledge of the welding characteristics of metals such as stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, schematics, and codes
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications and construction requirements
- Perform welding on sheet metal
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years welding experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).