Entry Level Mechanical Technician (Day Shift)Careers
Shibuya Hoppmann, a global manufacturer of automated packaging machinery, has an immediate opening for an entry level Sheet Metal Operator at our Madison Heights, VA facility.
Responsibilities include deburring and cleaning of sheet metal parts, tapping, and counter sinking.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use basic fabrication equipment
- Knowledge of fabrication methods and material usage for sheet metal (preferred)
- Ability to read engineering drawings (preferred)
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods, lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted and step over and around equipment easily
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to:
E-mail: hr@ShibuyaHoppmann.com (preferred)
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Manager
7849 Coppermine Drive
Manassas, Virginia 20109