Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation, a leading packaging machinery manufacturer, has an opening in their Madison Heights VA facility for an entry-level project manager. Responsible for supporting project fulfillment activities and providing sales support.
- BS Engineering
- Ability to understand technical drawings & specifications
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong computer skills
- Ability and willingness for significant travel, some of which is international
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Drafting experience in AutoCad and/or SolidWorks
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).