Marketing & Communications AssistantCareers
Shibuya Hoppmann has an immediate opening in our Indianapolis, IN sales office location for a Marketing & Communications Assistant.
- Create marketing campaigns, brochures, flyers, and other sales collateral
- Design new pages, generate content, and maintain current WordPress website
- Maintain all company social media platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google
- Create marketing photos and videos for tradeshows, the sales team, and social media (Facebook, YouTube, etc)
- Design advertisements for print and digital outlets, including video, email blasts, .gifs, and other electronic media
- Help with trade show organization
- Support 7 member sales team
- Be a team player and complete all other duties as assigned or needed
- Experience with Word Press, and other website development programs
- Experience with video editing (FinalCut Pro a plus!)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, such as InDesign and Photoshop, preferred (but not required)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Excellent writing/researching skills
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team, and flexible in the face of a fast-paced, ever changing work environment
- Proficient in social media use
- A self-starter interested in learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please note: This is a full-time position (hours 8-5), 5 days a week.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).