Service Technician - OhioCareers
There’s always a new challenge or task just around the corner, and we’re looking for an individual who has the right skills to join our team. Shibuya Hoppmann has an immediate opening for a Service Technician.
Shibuya Hoppmann is looking for a service technician that is motivated to learn and try new things. This job involves installation, maintenance and customer support for Shibuya Filling Systems and other packaging machinery. The position will be based out of your home in or around Tipp City OH, but work will be primarily located at customer sites (indoors), and will therefore require significant domestic and some international travel. Your training and support will occur both at customer sites and at our facilities in Virginia and Japan.
Please note that for the first 12-18 months expectations for travel may be low, but are likely to increase after that initial period.
- Installation and hands-on assembly work.
- Service and maintenance of equipment after installation.
- Routine maintenance work.
- Operation support.
- Trouble shooting.
- Communication with customers and sub-contractors.
- Test run and verification work support.
- Operator training support.
- Calibration work support.
- Documentation: Technical documents and work reports / records.
On the Job Training (OJT) will be provided to familiarize you with the job, and help you to work independently
- Strong mechanical aptitude, as well as skill and experience working with machinery.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Stand or walk for extended periods and lift up to 40lbs. unassisted and crawl under/step over equipment easily.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and authorization to work in the United States.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
Experience with food/beverage processing machinery, PCL Controls and equipment instrumentation would be advantageous.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to:
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Manager
7849 Coppermine Drive
Manassas, Virginia 20109