Regional Sales Manager (Kansas - Missouri - Arkansas - Oklahoma)Careers
There’s always a new challenge or task just around the corner, and we’re looking for an individual who has the right skills to join our team. Shibuya Hoppmann has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager.
Shibuya Hoppmann is always looking for committed employees. As a world-leading innovator in the packaging machinery manufacturer’s marketplace, we are looking for individuals who want to excel in the packaging world. Shibuya Hoppmann is a competitive, dynamic company and we want the right people, with the right qualifications and desire to join our innovative team. If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this position and you’d like to be considered for this role, apply today!
Include, but are not limited to:
- Developing sales strategies with management/marketing to penetrate new markets and audiences, as well as maintaining the existing base businesses in your territory.
- Provide continued sales support of the existing Shibuya Hoppmann product line.
- Developing potential customer list based upon past knowledge, contacts, and experience within the packaging industry.
- Identifying, establishing and building relationships with key accounts.
- Developing new business opportunities and markets through cold calling, networking and event attendance.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Teams and within the company as a whole.
- Providing regular strategic reports on regional activities.
- Establlishing sales growth objectives, profitability targets and yearly sales management plan for the completely product line within your territory.
The successful candidate will have 3 – 5 years sales and/or business development experience, ideally within the packaging industry. You will be passionate, a born business closer and comfortable with regular travel within your assigned region.
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience selling capital equipment and packaging solutions.
- The ability to cultivate long-term relationships with customers.
- Motivated to work autonomously, dedicated to work continuously.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM (SalesForce) applications, or the ability to learn.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and authorization to work in the United States.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).