Office Administrator - Madison HeightsCareers
Shibuya Hoppmann will have an opening for an office administrator, starting in January of 2021.
- The first point of contact to our customers and visitors. Maintain at all times a professional and positive attitude.
- Respond to and redirect incoming phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Prepare Project Cost Summary Report each week to be submitted to office and engineering personnel.
- Daily entry of time sheets, validation and posting of labor in AX.
- Complete, verify, and submit payroll spreadsheets to Human Resources in corporate office, every two weeks.
- Coordinate office activities, organize employee recognitions/retirement socials, company sponsored functions.
- Operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Basic record keeping procedures, reconciliation of petty cash.
- Arrange hotel reservations for customer visits and corporate personnel visits.
- Arrange lunches for customer visits (FAT’s)
- Support with other office tasks as needed.
Human Resources Support (for Madison Heights location)
- Arrange pre-employment physical appointments for potential new hires.
- Provide orientation for new hires and conduct exit interviews. Review associated paperwork for completion and submit to Human Resources in our corporate office.
- Work closely with Human Resources in our corporate office to complete annual open enrollment for Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Facilitate communication between Human Resources and employees experiencing problems with insurance.
- Complete and maintain records for OSHA compliance, and send copies to Human Resources in our corporate office.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and basic computer programs
- Experience with business ERP software and data entry (Microsoft Dynamics or Epicor a plus)
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Superior phone etiquette and ability to deal effectively with internal or external customers, peers and management
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).