Provides applications assistance to OEMs, maintain current OEM Accounts, provides administrative accounting support, maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
OEM Manager Job Duties:
- Serve as point of first contact for all standard product related inquiries
- Provide technical expertise to enable OEM’s to sell the product
- Provide administrative support and follow up for incoming orders, late payments, and administrative file keeping.
- Ensure that the technical specifications are kept up to date on existing products and new product developments.
- Serve as sales contact for the Distributors/OEM program – processing the sales/needs of the OEMs and distributors contracted with Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation.
- Maintain contract database with the OEM/Distributor program
- Work collaboratively with Technical Publications to manage standard product documentation (Manuals, CE documentation, etc.)
- Update Management of incoming sales forecast
- New Product ideas
- Increase overall OEM’s incoming sales
- Must have at least: High School Diploma
- Basic computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must travel upon request- in United States and Canada
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- Presenting technical information
- Reporting skills
- Technical understanding
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative
USD: *$55,000 Per Year – based upon experience level
Car Allowance: $450.00 per month
Commission based upon incoming sales
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to:
E-mail: hr@ShibuyaHoppmann.com (preferred)
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Manager
7849 Coppermine Drive
Manassas, Virginia 20109