Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Designer in our Madison Heights VA facility.
Primary Tasks include:
- Support Project Engineer on assigned tasks in the design and detailing of Automation machinery
- Machinery System layouts
- Completion of Bills of Materials and release to manufacturing
- Support debug of machinery
- Associates degree (minimum) in Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in SOLIDWORKS
- Good organizational and communications skills
- Knowledge of fabrication methods in machining, sheet metal and structural design
- Must have authorization to work in the United States.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).