Immediate opening in our Madison Heights facility for an experienced Electrical Technician (day shift).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in machine wiring and control panel assembly
- Must be able to read electrical schematics, control panel and mechanical layouts
- Electrical construction to comply with NFPA79
- Knowledge of 480/240 drives required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
AB components and PLC’s experience advantageous, but not required.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).