Customer Service Assistant - Manassas, VACareers
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation, a global manufacturer of automated packaging machinery, is looking for an entry level Customer Service Assistant in our Manassas, VA headquarters. This position is focused on providing excellent customer support involving both spare parts and supplies for company business.
- Provide timely professional phone, e-mail and internet communications for service and/or spare parts needs
- Help to obtain updated costs and lead times from suppliers and parent organization and promptly and accurately provide quotations to customers
- Assist with shipping/receiving, invoicing and trip/expense report processing for service/spares related items
- Provide purchasing support for supplies
- Assist with import/export paperwork for shipments
- Update customers with order status
- Assist with inventory control
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable, willing and able to proficiently engage with customers, suppliers and associates in person, on phone, via e-mail, internet, formal correspondence, etc.
- Must have computer experiences (Microsoft, Internet, etc.)
- ERP experience a plus
- Be comfortable working with global customers/suppliers
- Be organized, detail oriented and be a team player
- Be responsible and accountable
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Must pass background check and pre-employment physical including drug screen
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds unassisted
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).