- Prefer a minimum of 5 years of experience in conventional machining.
- Must be proficient in operation of manual mills and lathes.
- Perform manual work and service as directed, process quality parts, and fabricate piecework.
- Must be able to execute set-ups and hold close tolerances.
- Must be able to fabricate quality parts that meet requirements of the engineering drawings.
- Able to review job related information (work orders, drawings, etc.) and process accordingly.
- Experience in a conventional manufacturing facility preferred.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to:
Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Manager
7849 Coppermine Drive
Manassas, Virginia 20109