Assembly Quoter - Indianapolis, INCareers
Shibuya Hoppmann has an immediate opening for an Assembly Quoter in our Indianapolis, IN office.
The primary function of the Assembly Quoter is to collect and analyze the data required to manufacture our systems and to create budgets from the analysis (e.g. identify and quantify cost factors such as production time, materials, and labor expenses). Will report to the Executive Vice President of Sales.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings (in order to identify the needs of the customer with regards to special limitations, compliance regulations, equipment needs, etc.)
- Able to work in conjunction with the Engineering Group and Sales Group to determine the correct approaches to manufacture machinery
- Able to develop clear and detailed descriptions for customers
- Able to be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and helping to establish new ones
- Able to maintain documentation and orderly estimates of project files
- Any drawing ability in 3D would be a plus
- Must have experience of automated assembly systems, including dial indexing systems, inline indexing systems, pick-n-place and/or continuous motion assembly;
- Must be proficient at multi-tasking and organizing activities to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the technical requirements of the industry
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and authorization to work in the United States
- This position is in Indianapolis, Indiana
Full Time Employee Benefits
Full time employee benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, long term & short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
All new hires are subject to a pre-employment background check, credit check, and a pre-employment physical (including drug & alcohol screening).